The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

50 on Brazil -1. x1.95

50 on Mexico, Spain and Chile. x6

I liked that 2nd bet. Went without Mexico though. Have couple of group bets as well. If they all go in I'll earn myself a nice £3k by the end of the tournament. Which obbviously won't happen :lol:

Paddy Power offer: £10e/w on Lukaku

888 offer: £5 on Argentina >1.5 goals vs Bosnia

£1 on Bel/Rus, Arg/Bos, Swi/Fra, Col/Ivo, Bra/Cro all to qualify and Australia to get 0 points @ 123/1

£1 on Dzeko, Lukaku, Drmic, Sanchez, Peralta to finish top scorer for their countries @ 282/1

Quick question for those who use Betfair - if I have put money on Argentina to win the World Cup and Chile to win the World Cup (2 quid on each one), how do I cash out one bet but not the other?  When I go onto Betfair it seems to suggest I need to cash out both bets and not just one of them.  Apologies if I have missed something obvious or being a complete simpleton.

Quick question for those who use Betfair - if I have put money on Argentina to win the World Cup and Chile to win the World Cup (2 quid on each one), how do I cash out one bet but not the other?  When I go onto Betfair it seems to suggest I need to cash out both bets and not just one of them.  Apologies if I have missed something obvious or being a complete simpleton.

You can do it manually by laying on Argentina. So if the odds go down on Argies, you just lay them £2 or something like that.

You can do it manually by laying on Argentina. So if the odds go down on Argies, you just lay them £2 or something like that.

Cheers - I only put money on Chile on the basis that I thought they would get out of their group instead of Netherlands and hopefully their odds would go down a bit.

Cheers - I only put money on Chile on the basis that I thought they would get out of their group instead of Netherlands and hopefully their odds would go down a bit.

:thup:

Strange. Make sure if you do the Coral thing that you deposit via PayPal, they give you a free fiver that you can do anything with, including withdraw apparently!

Made a new account using PayPal instead of my card. Been given an extra fiver on top of my £10 deposit, 2/1 for them to wear yellow and a £20 freebet to use. :laugh:

Anyone got Lukaku as top scorer in the tournament? It's what I'm going for.

He should romp against Algeria and South Korea, and could certainly bag a goal or two against Russia also.

Lot's of guys in that Belgium team that should create opportunities for him too, particularly against the opposition in their group.

Guest Roger Kint

Hills offering evens for Brazil to win tonight for a limited time, £20 on that too.

Broke my promise to never use them again to put the same on. Knocking bet its a draw now :anguish:

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, that and they'll be in their away kit. :lol:

Theres some right knackers crying to Corals about that :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think the combination of a potential bottle job from Brasil and Croatia being a decent technical team makes it a great price.

Although I suppose par for the course is a Brasil 3-0 win you never know.

Hills offering evens for Brazil to win tonight for a limited time, £20 on that too.

Cheers  O0 Just done this with a £10 Bet and joined with a new membership and got £22 cashback for joining through quidco and will get another £25 free bet after the brazil game finishes whatever the result  :frantic: