The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

What do we think for tonight lads? Considering 2-2.

I was thinking that too. That or 2-1 either way once i see the teams, got a feeling even without Yaya it might be a home win.

Aye I can see a 2-1 either way as well. At least with a 2-2 you'll have a decent cash out option if it's 2-1 before the 75th minute.

So basically....

£50 on Bet365 0.5 or more at 1/25 to return £52

£4 on Skybet no scorer at 12/1 to return £52

Then an in play £50 which is refunded if it loses...so basically you're paying £2 for a £50 bet?

Is there no way you can just do this all on Bet365?

Edit: Nevermind, remembered I have some cash in Skybet.

Guest Roger Kint

What do we think for tonight lads? Considering 2-2.

I was thinking that too. That or 2-1 either way once i see the teams, got a feeling even without Yaya it might be a home win.

Aye I can see a 2-1 either way as well. At least with a 2-2 you'll have a decent cash out option if it's 2-1 before the 75th minute.

Good point :thup:

Glad I checked in here, I was under the assumption that once you better pre match you were given a free £50 inplay bet. Which, in hindsight, is a fucking ridculous thing to assume.

I've seen the option where you bet on Man City and Barcelona double chance (£50 returns £64.50) and then bet inplay on the draw which could return £180 or your £50 back.

Guest Roger Kint

The T+C mention that they can void any bets done to guarantee a profit but I can't imagine they actually will...

Didnt someone on here not fall foul of that or am i imagining it?

Either way prefer the >0.5 goals and potential big win method rather than relatively small guaranteed money

Are 365 not offering the Over0.5 this time?

Yes its 1/25

Are 365 not offering the Over0.5 this time?

Over 0.5 match goals or first half goals? They're both there

Just noticed I was looking at the main overview instead of the goals section. Ignore me. Thanks.

The T+C mention that they can void any bets done to guarantee a profit but I can't imagine they actually will...

Either way prefer the >0.5 goals and potential big win method rather than relatively small guaranteed money

I suppose that's why you put the £4 on 0-0 on another site.

But yeah, I'm the same. However, say you put £50 on over 0.5 goals, £50 on, say, Messi to score first but it finished 0-0. You'd get your in-play bet back at £50 - but would it be bonus money (i.e. not withdrawable) or would you be able to take it straight back out?

Guest Roger Kint

I suppose that's why you put the £4 on 0-0 on another site.

But yeah, I'm the same. However, say you put £50 on over 0.5 goals, £50 on, say, Messi to score first but it finished 0-0. You'd get your in-play bet back at £50 - but would it be bonus money (i.e. not withdrawable) or would you be able to take it straight back out?

Yeah we always do that(using another site)

You bet with your own money in play so its withdrawable should you lose and its refunded

I've done the £50 pre match on over 0.5 and the £4 on 0-0 with skybet. Now just to remember to bet in-play :lol:

A message has been on mine for ages saying I need to verify age etc else my account will be suspended within 72 hours. It never actually has but I'm fairly confident it'll happen before 7.45pm :lol:

Isn't it the other way round?

Nope. If the games ends 1-0 and the goal happens to be an OG, you still win. If the same happens and you have 0-0, you'd lose the bet. Obviously the chances of it happening are small but you may as well go down that route just in case.

Are we not doing over 0.5 goals and 0-0 though? I get that OG isn't a goalscorer but it's still a goal...

If you do no goalscorer though your over 0.5 and your lay bet will both win if the above scenario happens. Keep up Jaylor.