The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

get in! Put £30 on SDR to recover the £40 lost on Glingerburn.

Superb round of jumping for SDR. Always had the most ability in that race but a U and an F in the form for it's first three chases gave me a niggling doubt.

Can't really win much money, but put a few quid on numerous daft bets covering lots of horses to add to my interest. Accepted a loss from yesterday.

Next race I could do with Champagne Fever or Don Cossack winning. E/W would even do to add a few pennies onto my returns as my 13p E/W accys is 2/2 so far. Weyhey!

Small bet on Don Cossack. Really tricky race this - any of the top 6 in the betting can win if at the top of their game.

From a horse racing fan perspective, it's going to be interesting to see how Sire De Grugy goes - as talented as any of these when at the top of his game.

1.30 - Parlour Games win. As De Mee 50p E/W

2.05 - Traffic Fluide win.

2.50 - Zarkander win. Zarkander/Cole Harden 50p reverse forecast.

Trixie on the three win predictions.

Ipswich -1 single

Wycombe Southend double

B.Rovers Watford MK treble

Bookies running scared of McCoy. If it wins they are in the hole for £50 million plus. Would be pretty much the worst day for them in betting history. Expect it to go off at around 9/2. It's got a shout but I don't see it as any better than a 12/1 shot.

Unioniste is my e/w shout. will take a punt on that and Soll.

Druids Nephew & Godsmejudge in the mickey mouse betting for me.

Back to the real world and Gods Own looks a good bet in the novice chase (2.05). Finishing second to Un De Sceaux at Cheltenham was an excellent effort. Court Minstrel was 13l behind in the Arkle and I don't see anything to suggest the placings will be reversed. Sizing Granite and Traffic Fluide would have to improve a lot to beat Gods Own and I prefer to go with proven form ahead of potential.

Guest Roger Kint

Arsena;. Soton, Boro, MK Dons, Shrews, Southend - £5

L15 - Parlour Games, Zarkandar, My Name is Rio. Collosium

ew single Peace Lily

ew National - Soll, Night In Milan, Royale Knight(plus forecasts/tricasts)

Potentially a very expensive day :lol:

Broke even just about today thanks to cash out when Ipswich were 2-1 up, but not good enough as I am still £60 down for the past three days.

Mate had £10 E/W on Many Clouds @ 33/1.