The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

IM not clued up on golf, but is Spieth @ 1/2 amazing odds given the current standings?

He should win providing he keeps up a good standard but with 36 holes left there's still a lot of golf to play. Course is playing well so there's a lot of potential for people to put up some good scores today and narrow the gap.

Put £2 each on 4 horses on PP yesterday, one of which was the one that won which my girlfriend had picked out.  Expected to log in to account yesterday and see £68, instead the balance was £8 as if the bet hadn't been put on.  Swear to God I confirmed the bet though, so fuck knows what happened.  Had a live chat with Customer Services and there was nowt they could do so it's been escalated to a manager who's going to email me back.  Would imagine I've got no chance but obviously canny pissed off. :(

The masters is the the best betting this week e/w on the top 5, just pick ten golfers you've heard of and put £1 e/w on theoretically all your choices can win I've not lost in three years on this .

Sound :lol:

I put 10 x50p e/w's using this strategy including Rose 45/1, Poulter 55/1, Garcia 45/1 & Mickleson 35/1.

Something very depressing about the thought this could be my most successful bet yet.

A warning if you're a 365er. They're disqualifying people who don't use their account regularly from the offer so check your messages if that's you and you were going to bet tomorrow. Both my dad and a mate have had a message saying they're out.

Guest neesy111

A warning if you're a 365er. They're disqualifying people who don't use their account regularly from the offer so check your messages if that's you and you were going to bet tomorrow. Both my dad and a mate have had a message saying they're out.

I've had an email advertising the offer, so guessing I'm good for it.

The missus is out but I'm still in  :hmm: