The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I fucked up and didnt realise I had a deposit limit on my 365 account, so could only deposit another £15. Spent my inplay £7.50 on Real to score before 20mins so I was soon out.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs / Swansea (both v us) double was 7/1 yesterday when I checked just in case anyone else wants to try and capitalise on NUFC being dogshit.

Was it a special or something? Thought you couldnt bet on that sort of double

Spurs / Swansea (both v us) double was 7/1 yesterday when I checked just in case anyone else wants to try and capitalise on NUFC being dogshit.

I haven't staked anything, just looked on Bet365. Usually you can't even bet against the same team twice but it showed me the double odds.

EDIT: Just tried again and it is showing it as 6.2/1 now. Put 10p on it just to test and it worked.

Guest Roger Kint

I haven't staked anything, just looked on Bet365. Usually you can't even bet against the same team twice but it showed me the double odds.

EDIT: Just tried again and it is showing it as 6.2/1 now. Put 10p on it just to test and it worked.

:thup: Must be a new thing. Good a reason as any to clear my 365 account after last night

Guest Roger Kint

My ability to find Bayern on a bad night really is uncanny. Thats 3 times this season they have massively screwed up and the only times i backed them. Burton arent helping either mind