The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Longshot but I'm going to hamilton races with work today, no next to nothing about horse racing, any tips on any horses at hamilton ?

4.35 Marital, by no means a tip though as its likely to come last :lol: Worth a daft £1 ew though if theres any market movement for it.

Guest chopey

Man city are without kompany, yaya and a couple of others today so spurs 5/2 seems like good value

Longshot but I'm going to hamilton races with work today, no next to nothing about horse racing, any tips on any horses at hamilton ?

4.35 Marital, by no means a tip though as its likely to come last :lol: Worth a daft £1 ew though if theres any market movement for it.

Cheers :)

B365 offer back for BOTH Champions league semi finals this week  :naughty:

Just as I want to reduce my betting!!

If anyone finds a way of guarenteed profit then please post it in here.

Anyone seen these Paddy Power 'put £20 on a match, get a free in-play £10' bets?

Am I right in saying that if you put £20 on Chelsea, the free £10 on a draw and £4.50 on a Leicester win..... you're guaranteed to make a profit on the £24.50?

My brother has been doing this on the 4 live PL games and is £60 up. Guaranteed money.... it doesnt feel legal but he's getting away with it.

Much better to put the 50 on under 5.5 goals this time, and lay off on over. No scorer is only around 7/1 so it'll save a fiver as you can get over 5.5 goals at 22/1.

Tempted to go with your bet suggestion which, if comes through, would more than break me even. However, two good defences there and so the possibility of over 5 goals is ... well, let's just say I don't fancy my chances.

Think I will go with the double chance/draw markets. At least that gets a minimum £15 or so profit.

I don't mean use both bets on it man. :lol:

It's just to cover your initial bet. I like to go for big money on these offers rather than a guaranteed small profit. So I minimise my loss on the qualifying bet and just go for broke on the in-play. Usually lose, obviously, but they come around semi regular and I've won about £900 this season across two of them.

It's just to cover your initial bet. I like to go for big money on these offers rather than a guaranteed small profit. So I minimise my loss on the qualifying bet and just go for broke on the in-play. Usually lose, obviously, but they come around semi regular and I've won about £900 this season across two of them.

Not sure where I said or implied about using both bets on it! :lol: I understand the rationale behind it. I just have my doubts about whether the over 5.5 bet would come through, even if it's risk free.

Well anyway, I'm more worried about them not paying up due to the term and conditions stating that betting on "guaranteed" outcomes might mean that the offer would be void, with some administrations charges. Utter cunts.

Not sure where I said or implied about using both bets on it! :lol: I understand the rationale behind it. I just have my doubts about whether the over 5.5 bet would come through, even if it's risk free.

Well anyway, I'm more worried about them not paying up due to the term and conditions stating that betting on "guaranteed" outcomes might mean that the offer would be void, with some administrations charges. Utter cunts.

Of course over 5.5's not going to come through. It's not supposed to.

For the lads who have won easy money on that Bet365 offer, should this T&C be a worry?

7. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.