The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

New Zealand still 15/8 to win. 98 overs will be played tomorrow - I reckon that's still a decent price.

I fucking hope so. :anguish:

Couple of early wickets and I'm cashing out. :lol: I put more on when they declared, foolishly believing the forecast that a couple of showers was as bad as it would get. Forecast keeps being revised for the better tomorrow but I'm believing nothing. Do they ever start early to try and make up time? The rigid 11am start really annoys me in test cricket generally, it's too late.

Rights is it, weather's always better early doors and it's light from 4am!!!

Forecast is the same, Metoffice has the possibility of a shower at 2pm but the Weather channel has possible showers from 12 til 3!!!

SSN showed the fourth innings chases at Heaginley yesterday, England lasted 116.5 overs last year against the Sri Lankans before Anderson was caught of the penultimate ball. Hopefully the New Zealand attack will make lighter work of it than the Sri Lankans. Other chases they highlighted were all out well within 98 overs.

Guest Roger Kint

Nothing on their site yet.

Played a blinder yesterday - had an ex L15 with winners at 9/2 & 7/1 with 20/1 second. My original 4th choice Big Bad John won at 16/1 while the one i replaced it with was utter shit. Saved myself about £300 winnings there :lol:

New Zealand still 15/8 to win. 98 overs will be played tomorrow - I reckon that's still a decent price.

I f***ing hope so. :anguish:

Couple of early wickets and I'm cashing out. :lol: I put more on when they declared, foolishly believing the forecast that a couple of showers was as bad as it would get. Forecast keeps being revised for the better tomorrow but I'm believing nothing. Do they ever start early to try and make up time? The rigid 11am start really annoys me in test cricket generally, it's too late.

Reckon if they get Cook soon-ish you're onto a winner

I f***ing hope so. :anguish:

Don't cash out. Absolute knocking bet NZ here. 98 overs to survive on the last day is a huge amount of time - can't quite believe they were 15/8 last night :lol:

Two manky rain clouds heading for Leeds according to the map on Metoffice, £60 cash out?!?!?!

I wouldn't personally. They only need another hour or so play and they'll have England all out I reckon.

I bottled it and cashed out when I saw Neil's post about the black clouds in the cricket thread at lunch. :lol:

Felt tragic at the thought of losing the best part of a hundred quid this time yesterday so I'm not too arsed at a small profit.