The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Well that was rather easy.  Fiver double with Steady Pace later, in many multiples for the week and my mate traded me a £25 bet at evens from Ladbrokes earlier on.  Enhanced festival odds yesterday.  Went round half the shops in Cambridge with his apprentice loading up :lol:

Good first day.  Fancy the Mullins/Moore horse in the next and Steady Pace in the last.  Good luck.

What are the odds of Moore doing similar tomorrow?

Was thinking of doing Insurebet doubles/trebles on his races tomorrow but I cannot decide whether that's absolutely terrible or not.

Sir Isaac Newton is Pricewise's pick and will get backed in I'm sure.  Ivawood should be winning this though.  If not, I think Hathal or Tupi can go well at a big price.

His one in the second is Ward's from America and he always sends over some stupidly fast horses.  Think it is currently fav.

Integral should win, even with the 5lb penalty.

I'm on Cannock Chase e/w ante post at 16/1.  But looks a really tough Prince of Wales renewal and I'd be happy just to get the place.

Not really had a look at his other two rides.  But he really is the best around at the minute and for that reason, often gets the best rides.

Guest Roger Kint

Lilly The Lioness, Hathal, Easton Angel, Bronze Angel - ew L15. Was considering either Gatsby & Cannock rather than Broze Angel but its a pick of habit over common sense(well so is Lilly tbh :lol:) but its gradually getting back to form with mark dropping plus it usually picks up as the season goes on. Well overdue a performance.

Going for £10 treble on Iwawood, Integral and one other too when i proper look at every race. One at Uttoxeter i might pick.

Edit: Went £10 treble on Ivawood, Free Eagle & Always Smiling. Sod it lets go for a big win :lol:

Staked most my winnings from yesterday.  But I'm on Ivawood ante post at 11/4 (thought it was 3/1, oh well) and also got him in a shit load of multiples.  He wins the first, I'm not really arsed about the rest of the day's racing.  Well, apart from Integral......

Looking forward to going on Friday.  I will have to make sure I pronounce it 'ARSEcot' though.  Don't want people thinking I'm a peasant or anything. 

Bossy Guest looks well overpriced at 9/1. Not saying it'll beat Ivawood but E/W represents excellent value IMO. Isn't it 5lb better off since the last time when it ran Ivawood very close?

Tupi, Rah Rah, Cannock Chase and Gabrial. ew lucky 15, returns 34k. Should all have relatively good chances. 

Bet on all Gabrial horses as me little girl's called Gabrielle but don't see him getting anywhere near today, will still have a daft e/w bet.

Tupi, Rah Rah, Cannock Chase and Gabrial. ew lucky 15, returns 34k. Should all have relatively good chances. 

Bet on all Gabrial horses as me little girl's called Gabrielle but don't see him getting anywhere near today, will still have a daft e/w bet.

That must keep you busy :lol:

Paddy power is paying 6 places in the 5pm so that gives him more of a shot.

Ivawood may struggle you know

I agree to an extent but it still looks the most solid selection in the race for me. Reckon Channons horse could be dangerous as well as a couple of other potential improvers. Like I say, I don't fancy anything today.

My gaffer reckons Integral is a knocking bet mind. He's just nipped to Betfred and put £600 on :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Nowt worse when a horse cuts across half the field mind, still Ivawood was awful. £10 treble down the shitter :anguish:

Hathal rubbish too, so failures all round

Bossy Guest looks well overpriced at 9/1. Not saying it'll beat Ivawood but E/W represents excellent value IMO. Isn't it 5lb better off since the last time when it ran Ivawood very close?

I went with this, stuck a fiver on at 8/1, won £2.50. That's not right surely? 

Can't even withdraw the fucker as well, fuck you Skybet  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Acapulco is fucking huge!!!!

Just about to say that, massive and pretty impressive. Easton Angel ran well though for 2nd.

Fucking beast that filly.  After my shit start, I doubled with Integral and trebled with Free Eagle.

Tenner this morning at 5s as well.  Still a killer that Ivawood lost. 

Integral my nap of the week, so better fucking go in!  Hootenanny NB.

Ridiculous performance that. Thought Dods' horse ran well in 2nd, one to keep an eye on.

Definitely, cracking run from Dods' horse. But that side on camera when she pulled away was just wow, absolutely magnificent.

P.S. Richard Hughes is shit