The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Pretty unsurprising that Able Friend flopped, couldnt trust a horse thats never ran straight before. Solow was impressive mind. Put a daft £5 on Solow/Gleneagles/Olvar so not a bad start.

Guest Roger Kint

Air Force Blue and Finnegan in the Coventry, got both at 7/1.  Round Two far too short to do as a single IMO. 

Finnegan N/R

Pretty unsurprising that Able Friend flopped, couldnt trust a horse thats never ran straight before. Solow was impressive mind. Put a daft £5 on Solow/Gleneagles/Olvar so not a bad start.

:thup: Solow had all the proven form. As I said earlier, Able Friend was a bit of an unknown quantity that always gave the impression that he could flop.

Guest Roger Kint

Starting to regret backing bloody Dods again mind, Wouldnt shock me if he pulls it out still, ground looking a bit too fast for MA now

Starting to regret backing bloody Dods again mind, Wouldnt shock me if he pulls it out still, ground looking a bit too fast for MA now

Only ever ran twice on 'Good' ground and won twice. I wouldn't be giving up hope just yet.

Guest Roger Kint

Only ever ran twice on 'Good' ground and won twice. I wouldn't be giving up hope just yet.

Its out now :lol:

Its out now :lol:

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Get in Buratino, won big at Epsom and again today without Buick even using his whip.

1/3 of my ew Patent(thanks Dods) in, two to go hopefully.

Air Force Blue and Finnegan in the Coventry, got both at 7/1.  Round Two far too short to do as a single IMO. 

Finnegan N/R

Blessing in disguise that and all.  Had the tenner on Buratino at 8s.  Plus a tenner free bet back off betfair with the SP 3/1+ offer.  Backed last time out at Epsom as well.  Very impressive both times.

EDIT:  Basically, what you said in the post above mine  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Get in Buratino, won big at Epsom and again today without Buick even using his whip.

1/3 of my ew Patent(thanks Dods) in, two to go hopefully.

Well thats another dream over. Kirkup really is a nothing horse, just have to hope the treble comes in and my last horse that i cant spell gets at least a place for a good days betting.

Ahhhh.  Goldream.  Done it at the Guineas meet, won.  Backed last time out, got stuffed.  Left well alone today.....  Just won at 20/1 :lol:

I hate sprints.  They all take it in turns beating each other. 

Can I split this £25 free bet or do I have to put a £25 bet on??

Can split it e/w or with multiples.  But it has to total £25 I think?  Like you can't have a £12.50 single on horse A and the same again on horse B.

Ahhhh.  Goldream.  Done it at the Guineas meet, won.  Backed last time out, got stuffed.  Left well alone today.....  Just won at 20/1 :lol:

I hate sprints.  They all take it in turns beating each other.

A big field over the minimum trip is a punters nightmare. Always tend to leave that race alone.

Can I split this £25 free bet or do I have to put a £25 bet on??

Can split it e/w or with multiples.  But it has to total £25 I think?  Like you can't have a £12.50 single on horse A and the same again on horse B.

Thought as much, cheers :thup: