The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Gone for Australia dnb purely because of the odds.

I reckon it's because Chile have Sanchez who plays for Barcelona who were once managed by Guardiola who had a rivalry with Mourinho.  I know your game.

Still think Australia will concede more than Spain for that Paddypower £50 freebet.

Trying to look at options of laying it off but all "team to concede most goals in group B" markets are closed  :undecided:

Still think Australia will concede more than Spain for that Paddypower £50 freebet.

Trying to look at options of laying it off but all "team to concede most goals in group B" markets are closed  :undecided:

Of course they will. Spain will score a few against them themselves. Australia could be level with them before half-time here.

Of course they will. Spain will score a few against them themselves. Australia could be level with them before half-time here.

My only hope is Casillas playing the remaining games  :yao:

2/1 for sanchez anytime/chile win on william hill.

Yeah, slapped £15 on that.

And I missed it :yao:

Distracted by food whilst getting a beer, market closed when I got back :lol:

Cheers mate :lol:

:okay:

Even though Chile should bot Australia might stick a quid or two on BTTS. I assume Australia have some tall players.

Will definitely be doing it in all other Chile games.

Olé

Gone for Australia dnb purely because of the odds.

I reckon it's because Chile have Sanchez who plays for Barcelona who were once managed by Guardiola who had a rivalry with Mourinho.  I know your game.

Yeah. That's also why I had bets on Neymar and Brazil and Robben and Holland...

It's the World Cup. Don't care one bit about Pep or Barca here tbh.