The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Aye Colombia are 10/11 I think for an outright win. I think Chile are 13/10 -1 and Uruguay are 5/4  -1, give or take. I done it through 888sport so you could probably get higher than 9/1 for it elsewhere.

My bets today

50 - Mexico, Chile and Spain(+Brazil) Returns 400

10 - Mexico to score first, No goal after 67min mex-cam, under 10corners mex-cam, Chile to lead at HT, goal to be scored after 67th min chile-aus, Chile to make last sub - returns 340

10 - No draw spain- holland, no goal after 67th min, over 12corners, spain to take last fk, spain to make last sub, under 4min injurytime in 2nd half - returns 340

too much money going on Mexico

Yep. Yet again people are completely ignoring their recent form. They scored 7 goals in 10 for qualifying and used a warm-up match as a testimonial for a 41 year old. They are absolutely terrible. Back Cameroon.

It took them 4 managers to get to the World Cup. They could well turn out to be amazing, but I seriously doubt it. Their qualification was terrible, and in their friendlies they lost 1-0 to bosnia and portugal. They put 3 past Ecuador and Israel. This isn't the kind of form I'd be putting any decent money behind.

I also maintain that Ecuador are absolute gash away from Ecuador, and the fact that England couldn't beat them, is rather depressing. I'm just blindly pinning it to England playing their 2nd XI.

YES/NO-bets

Will Italy score first vs England - YES

BTTS Uruguay - England - NO

England clean sheet vs Costa Rica - YES

RVP outscore Rooney in the grp stage - YES

England have a pen, red or hat-trick in the grp stage - NO

England to score more than 6 in the tournament - NO

33/1 - €12

Colombia to beat Greece - YES

Suarez to score vs Costa Rica - YES*

BTTS Ivory Coast vs Japan - YES

Colombia clean sheet vs Greece - YES

Uruguay to lead HT vs Costa Rica - YES

Japan to sub last vs Ivory Coast - NO

33/1 - €12

*16/1 if Suarez doesnt play

I was let down by one yesterday. Had :

Neymar to score - yes

Goal before 27th minute - yes

13 or more corners - no

Brazil last free kick - no

Croatia last sub - yes

4 or more minutes injury time - yes

Last sub let me down.

Guest Roger Kint

Is it me or does Neymar to be top scorer and Argentina to win the WC at 60/1 sound too good to be true?

I forgot to put money on Neymar/Spain at 85/1 before the tournament. 60's is great value

:lol: what nonsense. Cameroon are awful and it's taken them 60 minutes to score. And it's by no means over.

They'd have had two others if it wasn't for the linesman. :lol: