Pierre-Michel Lasogga

Guest ManDoon

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Rumoured to be available for 8 million euros, clearly why we're in as that seems our bid maximum at the minute like Cabella and Grenier. Hamburg surely can't afford that and the reported 3 million euro wage a year as reported in Bild. They're not too good financially apparently. This is just for us to up our wage offer as we must have had a bid accepted for the Hertha guy to say we're an option.

If he has scored loads of goals and Hertha have sold Ramos already why are they selling him?

A year left and haven't signed a new contract? Hence the 'either Hertha, Hamburg or Newcastle'.

Rumoured to be available for 8 million euros, clearly why we're in as that seems our bid maximum at the minute like Cabella and Grenier. Hamburg surely can't afford that and the reported 3 million euro wage a year as reported in Bild. They're not too good financially apparently. This is just for us to up our wage offer as we must have had a bid accepted for the Hertha guy to say we're an option.

Bet we offer 4 million cash up front, take-it-or-leave-it mate.

Guest ManDoon

@lee_ryder: German sources saying that #nufc have "withdrawn" from race to sign Pierre-Michel Lasogga - but understand NUFC have offered him a deal

Paperback's take on it

What happened to him anyway? Just not as good as the hype?

Struggled to reach the levels some hoped for, but supposedly been good for Hertha this year, and they want to keep him after his loan. Probably a good bargaining chip for Hamburg.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

We love an offer/agree deal with player to ensure he tries to act like a knob to force through a move like.

Oh aye the criteria is any of the following, preferably multiple:

Last year of contract

Contract clause

Friend at our club

Injury questions hence cheap

Attitude questions hence cheap

Free transfer

Low wages in other league

Can be sold for a profit

Guest Roger Kint

From a quick bit of Dennis Wise scouting he doesn't look great tbh. Looks like he's the backup if we don't get Gomis.

:lol: The backup for the backup?

It's unbelievable the puddings we have conducting transfer business. No other club conducts themselves or encounters the issues we do

Totally fucking amateurish

I'm sure other clubs encounter the issue of thinking a player is worth less than the selling club is asking like, nowhere near as consistently as us though.

In this case though I think they might be right, £7.5m seems like a good fee for this lad with one year left on his contract.

It's unbelievable the puddings we have conducting transfer business. No other club conducts themselves or encounters the issues we do

Totally fucking amateurish

I'm sure other clubs encounter the issue of thinking a player is worth less than the selling club is asking like, nowhere near as consistently as us though.

In this case though I think they might be right, £7.5m seems like a good fee for this lad with one year left on his contract.

We don't bid what we think he's worth though.  We decide what a player is worth then bid about 30% less.

we all know how this is gonna end. Another one which Pardew will say 'they couldn't get over the line'.

This is one of those transfers where I think I might be glad of our piss-take transfer policy. We should have bid lower just in case they accept it.