The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Why is the European Super Cup being played at Cardiff City Stadium. I know its a gimmick match but come on!

My thoughts too! The last few days, when hearing about the game, I thought with it being in Cardiff, it was the Millenium. Only this morning, tuning into SSN did I notice they were training and will be playing at the Cardiff City stadium!

How much did Vincent Tan pay to get the game played there?

Why is the European Super Cup being played at Cardiff City Stadium. I know its a gimmick match but come on!

My thoughts too! The last few days, when hearing about the game, I thought with it being in Cardiff, it was the Millenium. Only this morning, tuning into SSN did I notice they were training and will be playing at the Cardiff City stadium!

Gonna be class next year man. I hear Tbilisi is lovely this time of year.

Wait a minute, its not at the big rugby one with the closing roof? Its at Cardiff's home ground???

Wait a minute, its not at the big rugby one with the closing roof? Its at Cardiff's home ground???

yes :D. Might as well play at Loftus Road.