The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest Craig-NUFC

2-0 Dortmund. Aubameyang putting on a Spider Man mask in celebration. Swap with Gutierrez confirmed.

Bayern looking dreadful with 3 at the back.

1,382 at this match on Sky Sports 1.

And twice that on the hill outside the ground. A lot of my mates are Coventry supporters,  generally when it comes to football they're idiots but I reiterate that the owners of Coventry City Football Club are probably the biggest crooks in English football. Absolute disgrace that the FA and the Football League have allowed them to behave the way they have.

And twice that on the hill outside the ground. A lot of my mates are Coventry supporters,  generally when it comes to football they're idiots but I reiterate that the owners of Coventry City Football Club are probably the biggest crooks in English football. Absolute disgrace that the FA and the Football League have allowed them to behave the way they have.

Not PL = no-one cares. It's a fucking disgrace.

Not PL = no-one cares. It's a fucking disgrace.

Must be the only club where the owners put the club into administration thus costing them 10 points and then the same people buying the club again. They have until tomorrow to pay the Ricohs owners a fixed sum decided by the Courts and if they don't, Lord knows what will happen. But how they passed the League's tests to prove whether they'd be fair owners especially after administration is totally beyond me.

:thup: I know a lot of Cov fans as well given our location. Absolutely ridiculous the way CCFC has gone, criminal. Disco's got it nailed, outside the Prem and no one except the fans gives a shit.