The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Ronaldo scored 4 goals :lol:

5 games and he's scored 3 pens already. How many penalties do they get ffs. Can't remember last time we got a penalty.

Can't remember the last time we had the ball in the area.

5 games and he's scored 3 pens already. How many penalties do they get ffs. Can't remember last time we got a penalty.

:thup: :lol:

:lol:

I laughed out loud when I saw your initial comment Flip! We can hardly even construct a move to get someone on the ball in the box.

Jokes aside, did we get a penalty at all last season? I wouldn't be surprised if we have the lowest penalties awarded int he whol football league in the last year or two even.

:lol:

I laughed out loud when I saw your initial comment Flip! We can hardly even construct a move to get someone on the ball in the box.

Jokes aside, did we get a penalty at all last season? I wouldn't be surprised if we have the lowest penalties awarded int he whol football league in the last year or two even.

How are supposed to defend if we've got the ball?