The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Discos best mate Fazio getting another red card. Awful player.

Told you lot he's awful. Sevilla laughed all the way to the bank here.

:lol: Totally agree. I just remember disco in bar loco slating him.

£8m for a centre back with 2 caps from a country with an absolute dearth of centre backs doesn't strike me as good business. At least he makes up for it by being rash and weak though.

£8m for a centre back with 2 caps from a country with an absolute dearth of centre backs doesn't strike me as good business. At least he makes up for it by being rash and weak though.

:lol: Everytime I've seen him he has been terrible mind. I'm sat in the chilli and just remembered you slating him so everytime he plays I tend to see how he does.

:lol: Everytime I've seen him he has been terrible mind. I'm sat in the chilli and just remembered you slating him so everytime he plays I tend to see how he does.

For a team that has spent a fair bit of cash on defenders recently, Spurs should really have some good defenders to show for it. Even Vertonghen has turned to shit.

Everton are really good to watch. Mix it up nicely too, it's not always the same football.

Shite opposition in the Europa tbf. Even we looked good.

Actually no we didn't. We played some right shit and still bored the living fuck out of everyone.

Everton are really good to watch. Mix it up nicely too, it's not always the same football.

Actually no we didn't. We played some right shit and still bored the living fuck out of everyone.

Fuck off, I found the goalless draw at Maritimo absolutely thrilling from start to finish.

To be fair, we used up all our entertaining football nearly getting relegated.

Guest neesy111

Expectong this Grimes fella to have a meltdown.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/07/b075387265a93573458040591a81107d.jpg