The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

He's back :smitten:

Perez would have scored 4 against those nubs to be fair.

He looked like Shola against those same nubs at Camp Nou a couple months ago.

Shola was mint at the Nou Camp, best player on the pitch for 30 minutes.

Thought the result didn't matter Clive?

He's spent the whole frigging game saying that, "by my calculations..." and all this bollocks.

Him and Townsend are fucking dreadful, then back to that gimp Chiles in the studio. Do ITV not get any viewer feedback so they can axe these clowns?

Thought the result didn't matter Clive?

He's spent the whole frigging game saying that, "by my calculations..." and all this bollocks.

Him and Townsend are fucking dreadful, then back to that gimp Chiles in the studio. Do ITV not get any viewer feedback so they can axe these clowns?

It might yet get worse...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a611622/match-of-the-day-future-in-doubt-as-itv-plan-premier-league-rights-bid.html

He's exceptionally clever like, even that last goal he makes sure he is in a position to get fouled if the covering defender wants to be daft again before slotting home.

The amount of goals he rolls in to the side-netting or in off the post must be a way higher % than any other. Natural born finisher.

Wouldn't necessarily say he's a better player than Suarez, like. They're on a similar level. Probably a better finisher though.

Aguero is natural born talent; Suarez makes up the admittedly small gap with hardwork. Wouldn't want to nor could I choose between them but they're arguably not competing for the same place if they're both in the same squad.

Ah, the sweet, sweet comfort of the fence.

Wouldn't necessarily say he's a better player than Suarez, like. They're on a similar level. Probably a better finisher though.

Aguero is natural born talent; Suarez makes up the admittedly small gap with hardwork. Wouldn't want to nor could I choose between them but they're arguably not competing for the same place if their both in the squad.

Ah, the sweet, sweet comfort of the fence.

Agüero has - probably - just single-handedly saved his team's CL campaign with two late goals. That's the kind of stuff the greats do. :clap:

Probably?  It's not even close when it comes to finishing, people forget that Suarez isn't really all that of a finisher he just gets himself loads of chances due to insane dribbling ability.