The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

People expect that if you're Brazilian and highly rated that you should all just be the traditional classic Brazilian player or Ronaldinho, Kaka, or Neymar if not that good then sure, you'll be Robinho or something? Should just judge every English player as cloggers now, none of them can lace the boots of Beckham, Gazza, Scholes, Shearer, or Teddy. It's boring argument. Generations change, football changes.

:thup:

Tim Vickery on World Football Phone-In always goes on about how the Brazilian football system has changed dramatically over the years and that's it actually become more English in nature. More emphasis on producing physical, 'jack-of-all-trades' players who can run for days, less so on producing the flair players we traditionally associate with the country.

:lol: Why?

Open to correction but think it was something to do with losing the 1982 world cup playing beautiful football

People expect that if you're Brazilian and highly rated that you should all just be the traditional classic Brazilian player or Ronaldinho, Kaka, or Neymar if not that good then sure, you'll be Robinho or something? Should just judge every English player as cloggers now, none of them can lace the boots of Beckham, Gazza, Scholes, Shearer, or Teddy. It's boring argument. Generations change, football changes.

:thup:

Tim Vickery on World Football Phone-In always goes on about how the Brazilian football system has changed dramatically over the years and that's it actually become more English in nature. More emphasis on producing physical, 'jack-of-all-trades' players who can run for days, less so on producing the flair players we traditionally associate with the country.

:lol: Why?

this explains it, from 2010

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/timvickery/2010/07/netherlands_v_brazil_1974.html

Henry is such a boring cunt. How much are they paying him again?

http://www.empireofsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/henrykeane.jpg

I don't care about that, I always loved him as a footballer. He is a very boring pundit though IMO

So many Brazilian cloggers in this match. What happened to that country?

Fernandinho and Willian are alright. Willian is being used awfully though. Not sure if Oscar is still playing

Clog. Clog. Fernando clog. Ramires has turned into a true clog. Even Oscar played like a clog today.

English football ruining the Brazilian midfielder's flair. The new African CM.

I like Oscar, I like Willian too. I wouldn't call them cloggers. Ramires even does a good job in his role too.

ALl of them are good players. But they're not entertaining. Oscar is very talented but he doesn't excite me in the slightest. No swagger. Willian too. Willian ahs brilliant stamina, strength, great at keeping the ball while dribbling but he's totally devoid of fret and it's boring as fuck.

Fernando, Fernandinho, Ramires slight variations of the same shit. I've seen the latter 2 be really exciting too which is sad to say after watching them this season