The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/512/mcs/media/images/81148000/jpg/_81148281_7311de79-1fed-4e47-b03d-a26f1e278f18.jpg

good of him to remind me why I couldn't stand him in the slightest. Worst part is the press love bullshit like this so will play along and kiss his ass instead of calling it on the complete nonsense it is.

Aye its going to frustrate the mackems so hopefully it works. And hopefully if it doesn't Sunderland will be s*** scared of Sessegnon and McManaman (:anguish:) coming off the bench running at them.

I see they've dropped van Aanholt after Poyet has finally worked out that he can't defend

Having two players like Sessegnon and McManaman on the bench is always going to be helpful. If it all goes tits up they can come on and quickly change the game.

Speaking of McManaman, my dislike for him has faded in recent weeks. Might just be that he plays for a team I like, but having served him at work he and his family (Trying not to sound like Martinez saying "he's not that type of player" here!) seems like a decent enough bunch.

Having two players like Sessegnon and McManaman on the bench is always going to be helpful. If it all goes tits up they can come on and quickly change the game.

Speaking of McManaman, my dislike for him has faded in recent weeks. Might just be that he plays for a team I like, but having served him at work he and his family (Trying not to sound like Martinez saying "he's not that type of player" here!) seems like a decent enough bunch.

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: People said the same about Ted Bundy.