The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest antz1uk

Well, not a great game but we never have great games at this place. 3 points and Suárez hitting his best form since he joined.

Not often you's have a normal time kick off

Well, not a great game but we never have great games at this place. 3 points and Suárez hitting his best form since he joined.

:lol: It's good that you can finally enjoy your team. It was a long couple of days there.

:lol: It's good that you can finally enjoy your team. It was a long couple of days there.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Fucking VI, man. My heart bleeds.

Am I alone in thinking that while a bad mistake the sunderland red card mixup looks nowhere near as bad as has been made out? from ref's angle i can see why he thinks wes brown had the final contact. Still stupid but not like he went to some player who couldn't possibly be involved

Am I alone in thinking that while a bad mistake the sunderland red card mixup looks nowhere near as bad as has been made out? from ref's angle i can see why he thinks wes brown had the final contact. Still stupid but not like he went to some player who couldn't possibly be involved

Forgivable error, I think.