The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Blyth in the 3rd round- wonder what their capacity is.

About 4400. Brilliant win for my non-league team. Players were outstanding and a total credit to the club and town. So glad that I chose to Sky+ it, coz am keeping it. :) Will have to try and make Round 3 whoever they get - A PL team home or away would be brilliant. :)

Guest Roger Kint

About 4400. Brilliant win for my non-league team. Players were outstanding and a total credit to the club and town. So glad that I chose to Sky+ it, coz am keeping it. :) Will have to try and make Round 3 whoever they get - A PL team home or away would be brilliant. :)

Hope they get another PL side like Blackburn 5 years ago, problem is these days any really big side and they will switch the tie no doubt for ££.

Guest Roger Kint

Hope we don't get them

Why? I hope we do, either them or Gateshead.

Nah, I'd like a cup run this year

You already had one you greedy delusional Jawdee twat

Hope they get another PL side like Blackburn 5 years ago, problem is these days any really big side and they will switch the tie no doubt for ££.

Depends. If they pulled Man United or Liverpool at home, the polis might want it switched to St James, regardless of what Blyth say. I'm sure Blyth would do their damnest to get any game played at Croft Park. :)

Just got back, what a match and atmosphere. I like going up to watch Blyth as players always give everything and never give up, decent ground to watch football (used to go to Gateshead). Oh and then I am also lucky as have a season ticket for the toon and will see the same pride, passion and excitement tomorrow no doubt.................... Ok maybe not!!!

Genuinely, knowing the chaps who run Blyth, only police adivce would have them switch games. They played Blackburn at CP. They'll tak anyone at home.

But hats off to the current squad. I think at a time where NUFC symblise all the shit in football, BSAFC represent all the good. I look forward to cheering them on in grantham in a couple of weeks!

Guest Roger Kint

Depends. If they pulled Man United or Liverpool at home, the polis might want it switched to St James, regardless of what Blyth say. I'm sure Blyth would do their damnest to get any game played at Croft Park. :)

Problem is if it was changed to us(depending where our reserves are playing that weekend) they wouldnt get quarter of the cash as if they swapped for OT or wherever. Sadly £ is all important these days