The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Hard to see past Chelsea for the title like. Do the bare minimum against the dross at home and pulverise teams away plus they're 3 up on City already and I don't think anyone else will come close unless Arsenal drop £60m on 3 players.

Especially if they get Remy in to cover Diego costa as well.

They've given the league a lesson in squad building to be fair.

It barely needed adding to but Mourinho has bought very well. Got everyone in early doors to get them coached and assimilated too which is always a good thing. Matic and Fabregas are so good it barely matters who the 3rd player is, be it a breaker away or another creator at home.

I think it did need adding to personally but I also think he's bought really well.

He's now got two players per position who are of genuine class and knowing Mourinho he'll always opt to go for two holding midfielders in the big games we'll even see him adopt this approach at home to be honest.

Ramires is almost the perfect partner is Mourinhos eyes as he can cover the ground that Matic can't also bare in mind how risk averse Mourinho is.

Diego Costa man, he can fuck off. Can't believe he chose Spain over us anymore. I respected his decision, but he's growing on me. :lol: His fucking attitude. The league lost a maniac in Suarez but got a new one :lol:

2 points from 3 games, conceding 6 at home.... yet I'm quite optimistic about the season.

I thought you guys looked great today. Just not as clinical as Chelsea. You could have just as easily scored as many as they did. You'll have a really good season for sure.

McGeady and Naismith would be hounded out of Newcastle if they played under Pardew, with them beign branded as shit players over and over again.

They both looked really good for Everton today though, under a real manager.