The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Quite pleased Southampton haven't turned as sh*t as people thought they might

When I saw their team on opening day I thought there is no way that is going down. Think they could do with adding a bit of width though.

Should be comfortable however.

We'll get botted mercilessly if So'ton play like that next week.

Still West Ham fans, like us, shouldn't moan because they bore everyone senseless but just about do enough each year.

We'll get botted mercilessly if So'ton play like that next week.

Still West Ham fans like us, shouldn't moan because they bore everyone senseless but just about do enough each year.

Week after next.

Next week is when Jack Colback formally introduces himself to all those wankers who support Oxford, Shrewsbury etc and go to every England game.

Monk talking about how they worked all week on passing the ball quickly. Wonder what we work on :(

Crossing corners or free kicks to Williamson so that he can head them into the keeper's hands with a 100% success rate every time.

Huw Jenkins is dreamy. Can only dream of having someone like him at our club making all the right decisions for all the right reasons.

I do like swansea, particularly the way they play football, i can imagine it being very enjoyable to watch if you support them