The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest VanBarduck

You guys haven't watch the game I assume, because X.Alonso played in front of the back three alongside Rode, with Lahm being on the right side of the defense.

Yeah, wasn't like the above at all. Still glad they drew though. They annoy me with their patience. 1st minute or last they have an arrogant, boring, methodical style. That Bernat guy was crap and Guardiola is def gonna a) bin him off b) turn him into a sopping great centre-back twab.

Yeah, wasn't like the above at all. Still glad they drew though. They annoy me with their patience. 1st minute or last they have an arrogant, boring, methodical style. That Bernat guy was crap and Guardiola is def gonna a) bin him off b) turn him into a sopping great centre-back twab.

TBF he was good in the game before that. Don't think he's going to start a lot with Alaba there though. As for Guardiola, best manager in the world. Playing away to Schalke isn't easy when you haven't got some of your most important players there.

#THFC team: Lloris; Dier, Kaboul ©, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor.

subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Davies, Dembele, Holtby, Townsend, Kane

#LFC teaml: Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli

subs: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Lambert, Coutinho, Can, Markovic

TBF he was good in the game before that. Don't think he's going to start a lot with Alaba there though. As for Guardiola, best manager in the world. Playing away to Schalke isn't easy when you haven't got some of your most important players there.

Why is he the best manager in the world exactly?

Why is he the best manager in the world exactly?

Cause I love him. :thup:

Anyone know why Bastia are wearing plain white Puma shirts against Bordeaux?  :lol:

Why wouldn't they?

Just seen on Twitter they were refused to wear their camoflauge third kit so had to wear plain white training tops.