The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I thought Shaw was rapid in that game. Then again, triggs.

At what time was he rapid? :lol: A few times he tried to get past Ivanovic and Ivanovic just jogged alongside him. He is an intelligent enough footballer though so got away with it by winning corners and the like

At what time was he rapid? :lol: A few times he tried to get past Ivanovic and Ivanovic just jogged alongside him. He is an intelligent enough footballer though so got away with it by winning corners and the like

Many points. Ivanovic is no slouch and is difficult to get around. It's not simply a case of "being faster than someone".

Many points. Ivanovic is no slouch and is difficult to get around. It's not simply a case of "being faster than someone".

He wasn't trying to get around him, he was trying to run past him but it ended up with Ivanovic just jogging alongside him. Btw I thought he had a good game

Guest firetotheworks

Mad to think that Ivanovic is playing out of his preferred position as well. I hate him like, he's nasty and gets away with loads of shit, but he's an excellent player.