The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Think that was mainly N-O members.

Ok, not "crowing" but I didn't completely make that up.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/09/17/nottingham-forest-plotting-to-buy-newcastle-duo-back-says-al-has/

"Maybe next season we will sign them again, maybe we will even buy them back."

"In the future, you never know. If we go into the Premier League, perhaps we can talk with Newcastle. We can perhaps loan the players again or even buy them back. Alternatively, we will buy other players."

Well, we improved a lot in the second half, although we were dire in the first. Still not clicking.

I understand what Lucho is trying to do, though, and I'm willing to give him time. I feel weird with us trying to be so direct though :dontknow:

Everyone at Barca needs closure on Guardiola. He needs to come back before Messi is done. Everyone would pick him 1st if they had to pick any manager. It's daft pretending otherwise.

Guardiola won't be back so soon.

Anyway, after watching the game a friend of mine and I were talking about Ajax's squad, and how they lose every great player they manage to develop. So we came up with a "What if Ajax was able to keep their players XI" like in the early 90s.

Stekelenburg

Van der Wiel

Vermaelen

Verthongen

D. Blind

N. De Jong

Eriksen

Sneijder

S. De Jong

Zlatan

Suárez

Am I missing somebody? Dropped Huntelaar because there's two #9 already, and didn't include Van der Vaart since he is past his best. I'm aware Blind has excelled in midfield but I couldn't think of another LB.

Guardiola won't be back so soon.

Anyway, after watching the game a friend of mine and I were talking about Ajax's squad, and how they lose every great player they manage to develop. So we came up with a "What if Ajax was able to keep their players XI" like in the early 90s.

Stekelenburg

Van der Wiel

Vermaelen

Verthongen

D. Blind

N. De Jong

Eriksen

Sneijder

S. De Jong

Zlatan

Suárez

Am I missing somebody? Dropped Huntelaar because there's two #9 already, and didn't include Van der Vaart since he is past his best. I'm aware Blind has excelled in midfield but I couldn't think of another LB.

I'd have Chivu in that backline somewhere.