The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

De Gea should've saved that.

Similar to Kun's at Stamford Bridge last year. Unstoppable because of the power and surprise.

Unstoppable from his starting position perhaps but he left too much of a gap at that near post. Great hit, obviously.

De Gea should've saved that.

Similar to Kun's at Stamford Bridge last year. Unstoppable because of the power and surprise.

Can't remember that one but to get that big of a hand to it, he'll be disappointed. Great goal mind.

How does Wenger get away with being so tactically clueless game after game?

Really is staggering now, like. I know he's good at finishing 4th and winning a cup once every 9 years, but still.....

I used to defend him, but I can't this season he's been utter gash. For starters the constant playing players out of position is enough without ignoring everything else.

The Wenger hate is a bit much - if they'd converted a respectable fraction of their chances, they'd be home and dry. Desperately missing Walecott (which I didn't think I'd be saying a few years back with the way he used to finish)

Arsenal are absolutely pathetic going forward. Apart from Oxlade-Chamberlain no one looks to have a clue what to do. That aimless single touch in the center of the D by random Arsenal player to absolutely nobody is one of the most predictable things in football. Also, Santi Cazorla is a nothing player.

Oxlade-Chamberlain can be far bigger than Arsenal. Superb player.

How does Wenger get away with being so tactically clueless game after game?

Really is staggering now, like. I know he's good at finishing 4th and winning a cup once every 9 years, but still.....

I used to defend him, but I can't this season he's been utter gash. For starters the constant playing players out of position is enough without ignoring everything else.

Agreed.

Arsenal are absolutely pathetic going forward. Apart from Oxlade-Chamberlain no one looks to have a clue what to do. That aimless single touch in the center of the D by random Arsenal player to absolutely nobody is one of the most predictable things in football. Also, Santi Cazorla is a nothing player.

You forgot about Sanchez but agree with you apart from that

Guest neesy111

As if Arsenal passed on Cesc this summer man.

Not needed tbf.

He's still an upgrade on their other midfielders though.  Arsenal need quality not quantity in midfield.

TBF to Arsenal and Wenger he couldn't have expected Ramsay to turn to shit like he has done, still as if you'd pass on Cesc whether you need him or not. If nowt else, play him out of position where Arteta plays because he is finished.

I love Wenger but he made an error staying on past last season. Should've gone out on a high like he deserved.

Worst (12 game) start to the league for 32 years. I like Wenger but this does look like one season too many. :thup:

What about Sanchez? He gave the ball away in ridiculous situations. His needless pass gave away possession that led to Man U's second goal. Too many flicks and tricks tonight. Playing left back, etc.. He's a very good player, but tonight he was all fart and no shit.

What about Sanchez? He gave the ball away in ridiculous situations. His needless pass gave away possession that led to Man U's second goal. Too many flicks and tricks tonight. Playing left back, etc.. He's a very good player, but tonight he was all fart and no shit.

He's been their best player by far this season. Didn't see much of the game this evening but he along with Chamberlain seemed to be the two trying to make things happen from what I saw