The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Drogba is still so good.

He isn't, but that was a nice goal.

He is.

Not watching this game, but haven't really thought much of him this season when I've seen him and for Galatasary and the Ivory Coast before and during the summer he never impressed. He got the odd goal but I thought he was going to leave Gala for the MLS or something along those lines tbh.

Drogba is still so good.

He is.

Not watching this game, but haven't really thought much of him this season when I've seen him and for Galatasary and the Ivory Coast before and during the summer he never impressed. He got the odd goal but I thought he was going to leave Gala for the MLS or something along those lines tbh.

In other words you don't know much of what you're talking about.

Down down down we go :lol:

5 to 11th in 5 days?

Probably something like that. We'll probably not get a single point from the upcoming 4-5 games. The players will think that there isn't much to play for anymore and Pardew will not be able to motivate them and then we'll be defeated for another 5 games and then Pardew dies and we all drink champagne and masturbate.

Drogba is still so good.

He is.

In other words you don't know much of what you're talking about.

:lol: Forgot Drogba is included in that magic trio you like so much with Ancelotti and Lampard.

Be interesting to work out the top 5 foreign players to play in the Prem (not British). Drogba, Bergkamp, Vieira, Henry and one other maybe? Cantona?

not that interesting now you've named them.