The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

If Swansea had won their games they were supposed to, against Palace,  us, QPR and possibly Stoke away they'd be much further up the league

:lol:

Cheers Columbo

Our match is hilarious.

Palace are absolutely brimming with energy and constantly running at us.

We, by comparison, look half asleep, and are unable to keep the ball beyond two passes, we just constantly give it back to them and they run at us again.

Fortunately, they have next to no cutting edge, and we had a moment of genius from Benteke.

No way is this staying 0-1 though. Not a prayer.

Our match is hilarious.

We, by comparison, look half asleep, and are unable to keep the ball beyond two passes, we just constantly give it back to them and they run at us again.

Fortunately, they have next to no cutting edge, and we had a moment of genius from Benteke.

4 games unbeaten for Lambert's resurgent Villa amid horrible and personal attacks from unforgiving and unrealistic supporters.

Our match is hilarious.

4 games unbeaten for Lambert's resurgent Villa amid horrible and personal attacks from unforgiving and unrealistic supporters.

Our match is hilarious.

I think it's safe to say, we don't know what we've got until it has gone.

Well, I can certainly confirm I am looking forward to the day I get to test that theory out.

Our match is hilarious.

I think it's safe to say, we don't know what we've got until it has gone.

Well, I can certainly confirm I am looking forward to the day I get to test that theory out.

:lol: sorry man, I shouldn't have said that, I (almost) feel bad for you but I just can't help it.

Who'd have thought Villa and NUFC would become kindred clubs after the 2009 match.