The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

City v Barca is a real 50-50 tie. Should be good.

Everyone said the same last year, I have yet to be convinced that's the case. They have dropped off significantly but still better than City if it was Chelsea I'd agree.

I think Chelsea would be slight favourites.

Mirallas has some fucking rotten luck with injuries. That's an absolutely shite challenge too.

Weird home crowd tonight.

We've been bollocks. Got a couple of fortunate goals then did nothing again.

I haven't been staring at the screen but you've played some decent stuff IMO. Nearly four there.

In patches, yes.

Put it this way though, we've won more because we played QPR, not that we played well. We've played far better this season and lost. The issue is, this isn't "a good team playing badly and winning" or any of that crap. It's just highlighted our weaknesses again - predominantly the fact we still don't know how to defend, against one of the poorest teams in the league at home.

We're a long way short of last season, but for whatever reason our "style" seems to work in Europe.

He's not quality whatsoever, kid is like TCD said earlier, can play a nice ball but then can't even make a 5yard pass in the next play.

I think he has some quality. He looks like the second coming of Pirlo when you spend your free time watching Colback & Tiote try and play.

:idiot2:

Guest neesy111

Utterly pathetic how easy a ride that saggy faced cunt gets from the media. A foreigner with his record with QPR would have been slaughtered months and months ago.

:thup:

He's not quality whatsoever, kid is like TCD said earlier, can play a nice ball but then can't even make a 5yard pass in the next play.

I think he has some quality. He looks like the second coming of Pirlo when you spend your free time watching Colback & Tiote try and play.

:idiot2:

Did Besic fuck your missus or something? :lol:

Utterly pathetic how easy a ride that saggy faced cunt gets from the media. A foreigner with his record with QPR would have been slaughtered months and months ago.

:thup:

He's just another one of Sky's favourites who gets away with murder. I'd love to see anyone even dare slag him off in the studio with King Jamie.