The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

So there Is a possibility of all the top 4 going out this weekend. Yet we just roled over last round.

Man Utd are still in the cup.

City and Pellegrini are a joke.

Kudos to Boro, they look canny.

How is Pellegrini a joke ffs

City flew back from Dubai overnight, arriving in the UK this morning.  Now that is a joke :lol:

That is a joke to be fair. But, in my opinion people overrate City's team a lot. It is nowhere near as good as Chelsea's

The amount of money they've pissed away. Navas, Jovetic, the

Brazilian boys in midfield. Pellegrini will have to take some of the blame for that.

James fucking Milner is starting every game, man.

Do you think Pellegrini has full control of transfers because I don't. Their recruitment has been absolutely shocking for the money they've spent though I agree. They have 3/4 outstanding players and the rest was mostly overspending on average players

City and Pellegrini are a joke.

Kudos to Boro, they look canny.

How is Pellegrini a joke ffs

City flew back from Dubai overnight, arriving in the UK this morning.  Now that is a joke :lol:

That is a joke to be fair. But, in my opinion people overrate City's team a lot. It is nowhere near as good as Chelsea's

The amount of money they've p*ssed away. Navas, Jovetic, the

Brazilian boys in midfield. Pellegrini will have to take some of the blame for that.

James f***ing Milner is starting every game, man.

Fernandinho and Navas are very good players man. Fernando on the other hand is rubbish :lol: