The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Real saved by a penalty. Of course. Not even a pen. Protecting his head.

Bias showing flip

You thought it was a penalty? I don't, although tbf in Spain as long as the ball hits the arm it's a freekick so the ref didn't do anything wrong. But the ball was on path to hit his head.

Bias showing flip

You thought it was a penalty? I don't, although tbf in Spain as long as the ball hits the arm it's a freekick so the ref didn't do anything wrong. But the ball was on path to hit his head.

His arm was above his head whilst in a wall.

I'm sorry but its a dead ball situation and if you want to "protect your face"  move it out of the way don't put your hand/arm in the way.

Guest palnese

City and Pellegrini are a joke.

Kudos to Boro, they look canny.

How is Pellegrini a joke ffs

City flew back from Dubai overnight, arriving in the UK this morning.  Now that is a joke :lol:

That is a joke to be fair. But, in my opinion people overrate City's team a lot. It is nowhere near as good as Chelsea's

The amount of money they've p*ssed away. Navas, Jovetic, the

Brazilian boys in midfield. Pellegrini will have to take some of the blame for that.

James f***ing Milner is starting every game, man.

Fernandinho and Navas are very good players man. Fernando on the other hand is rubbish :lol:

They paid 34m for Fernandinho? :lol: that's fucking criminal.

Bias showing flip

His arm was above his head whilst in a wall.

I'm sorry but its a dead ball situation and if you want to "protect your face"  move it out of the way don't put your hand/arm in the way.

I don't agree. You do use your arms to protect the face in situation like that, I think what did him was that he raised it differently. I don't think it's a penalty but can see why the ref blew it.