The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I hate Harry Kane with a passion, like. Livid anytime he scores.

Why? :lol:

Quite a likable chap I reckon.

Hated the massive media hype when he broke through and now it's got way out of hand recently. He's painful to listen too in his interviews. The whole 'one of our own' crack is terrible by Spurs fans as well.

I did doubt his overall ability at first, he's certainly won me over in that aspect. Still can't stand the Kane bandwagon though.

Hated the massive media hype when he broke through and now it's got way out of hand recently. He's painful to listen too in his interviews. The whole 'one of our own' crack is terrible by Spurs fans as well.

I did doubt his overall ability at first, he's certainly won me over in that aspect. Still can't stand the Kane bandwagon though.

He deserves all the credit he's getting and seems a nice bloke. Seems a bit miserable to think otherwise.

Miles away from the likes of Wilshere who is both overrated by the media and a cock.

Most of your reasons are not his fault. Plus he deserves all the credit he's getting.

Kane seems to be growing into the hype. As others have said, he seems to have the same skill-set as Shearer. Even the hairline looks similar.

He's also pretty good at conning refs.

Good in the box, but his shooting is nowhere near as good as Shearer's