The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Aye, it's so weird. 40 days ago everything seemed to unravel, and now we're playing the best football since Pep left.

True, but I also feel are their best when they play quick passing football;

San Mames last week was the best football I've seen this season! The football was spellbounding

I still believe our defensive system is too fragile to really go the distance against truly top teams, but at least I'm enjoying our games massively.

I suppose the next challenge now; how you go about the real big boys who can defend and attack in equal measures; you did fair well against Athletico recently

I still believe our defensive system is too fragile to really go the distance against truly top teams, but at least I'm enjoying our games massively.

I suppose the next challenge now; how you go about the real big boys who can defend and attack in equal measures; you did fair well against Athletico recently

I don't think there's a team in the world that could defend against Barcelona at the moment. It's all going to come downt to how to limit the amount of counter attacks Real Madrid has and how do you keep the ball away from Bayern in the CL.

Those 3 up front could quite easily get isolated if they can't control the ball when they play Bayern. Then again, their counter-attack looks so good this year that they may be able to exploit Pep in the only way that he's been exploited over his managerial career.

There are other clubs that I see them having trouble with, Chelsea being one since Chelsea look like a very complete team.