The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

City are too thick for this team, Chelsea would have a chance but there's too many players on this team that simply don't have the intelligence to deal with this.

Agree. Was hoping to see a good match tonight. Oh well.

City are too thick for this team, Chelsea would have a chance but there's too many players on this team that simply don't have the intelligence to deal with this.

:thup: at the same time I do enjoy watching the mighty PL gettin well and truly bummed.

:thup: at the same time I do enjoy watching the mighty PL gettin well and truly bummed.

Surely no one really thinks the PL are mighty on the European stage though. Even Sky etc can't, they just bill them as such for the mula.

I'm enjoying it personally. Much prefer this iteration of Barca, way quicker going forward.

Best team to watch in Europe this season when they're on form :thup:

Surely no one really thinks the PL are mighty on the European stage though. Even Sky etc can't, they just bill them as such for the mula.

Mugs like ITV probably do, for the money spent they're so below par in Europe it's absolutely untrue.

The three best sides in the world are quite clear, imo, and none of them are in England. It is still the best league, imo, though.

I'm enjoying it personally. Much prefer this iteration of Barca, way quicker going forward.

Don't want to take it away from them, especially Messi who has been excellent, but Citeh are particularly shite tonight. They stepped on to the pitch tonight like they were Roger Federer, and looked across the net and saw Nadal standing on clay.

Pellegrini really can't do champions league footy can he? Credit I suppose for trying to through caution to the wind, but playing Dzeko for no effect and leaving a shakey enough defense exposed was always suicide, and now the tie is pretty much over before they got going.

Barcelona should be up 3-0. Messi is on another planet tonight again while Suarez is scoring. Neymar has done some excellent stuff as well, but wish he got proper boots so he doesn't fucking slip every minute or so.

City's midfield is abysmal. Fernando - Milner :lol: