The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Man City need to bin Pellegrini in the summer and pay the fucking money to get a Guardiola, Ancellotti or a Klopp or something. Richest club in the world continually fighting against not having a manager of requisite quality is just stupid.

Man City need to bin Pellegrini in the summer and pay the fucking money to get a Guardiola, Ancellotti or a Klopp or something. Richest club in the world continually fighting against not having a manager of requisite quality is just stupid.

Guardiola's turned them down in the past. Said he wants to go to a club with the heritage to match it's current state.

Can see him replacing Van Gaal at Man Utd.

Fair play to Rodgers like, I fully got it wrong thinking maybe Suarez carried him as a manager but he's turned these around massively, still a good side to watch as well

He is great manager believes in talented players. Any one who believes in talented players are great.

:lol: Fuck off and delete all that negative space around the pic. Fucking Bush league.

http://i62.tinypic.com/14wq4jp.png

:lol: Fuck off and clean them edges up with your basic ass.

Terry, Zouma, and Cahill all start for Chelsea in the final. It will be interesting to see how they line up. With Matic and Mikel both unavailable, there is not enough steel in the team to play Fabregas in his normal deep position against a team with a style like Spurs. Still think they win because Spurs' defence (Walker, Dier, Rose) is quite poor.

:lol: was a quick job, his silver hair was problematic

:lol: I just wanted you to keep working on it until staring at him made you nuts. Dan Aykroyd in Ghostbusters 2 kinda thing. Back away from the laptop with Pardew's head on your shoulders.