Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Apart from a brief appearance against Villa I can't recall ever seeing him play.

He's come with a good reputation but I'm sceptical of players from the Eredivisie as I don't think it's very good and due to how his brother is rattling goals in for fun over there but couldn't hit a barn door for us.

That is what happens when you are injured like. You sort of don't play.

Apart from a brief appearance against Villa I can't recall ever seeing him play.

He's come with a good reputation but I'm sceptical of players from the Eredivisie as I don't think it's very good and due to how his brother is rattling goals in for fun over there but couldn't hit a barn door for us.

Yeah, but I'd not seen him play for Ajax either.

Aarons must've chopped his whole hamstring off or something. Hamstring injuries usually lasts 4-6 weeks IIRC, he will have been out at over three months by the time he's back.

He'll be ok now he's not being treated by Doctor Pardew.

"Yes, I was advised not to but he did a little bit yesterday in training that I thought warranted him forty five minutes.

“We never planned to play him longer than that but for forty five minutes he showed the quality he has got.”

Thanks for that Pards :anguish:

Yeah, but I'd not seen him play for Ajax either.

He had a cracking game in the CL against Man city a couple of years back. Him and Eriksen ran riot, grabbed a goal each. Do some research on YouTube, he'll add a decent goal threat from midfield.

Like Jon Dahl Tomasson, and his subsequent UEFA Cup win at Feyenoord and European Cup medal at Milan?

Wish we had signed Pelle instead.

We need a striker (well, four) but if you're looking for a de Jong substitute then Tadic was your man. Koeman came with a shopping list from NL and he's working his way through it.

No wonder he wasn't on Ashley's radar. What's this shopping list you speak of, Ronnie ol' chap?

Wish we had signed Pelle instead.

We need a striker (well, four) but if you're looking for a de Jong substitute then Tadic was your man. Koeman came with a shopping list from NL and he's working his way through it.

No wonder he wasn't on Ashley's radar. What's this shopping list you speak of, Ronnie ol' chap?

Koeman has an extensive list of players from the NL leagues and is sort of working his way through it. Should someone come in for Tadic/Pelle, for example, he's got replacements lined up. Then he's been adding players here and there from NL. Done some research before he got here, and of course has incredible contacts in NL who are scouting for him at all levels in NL, France, Belgium, and Germany, etc... Carver's contact list extends to, what, Morpeth Town?

Guest John Carvery

A collapsed lung FFS has he been fucking skydiving or something honestly for fucksake. Useless cunt send him back to wherever his brother is hiding.

Another constantly injured squad member

Guest ManDoon

A collapsed lung FFS has he been fucking skydiving or something honestly for fucksake. Useless cunt send him back to wherever his brother is hiding.

Another constantly injured squad member

fucking hell