Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

or maybe he called it a damp squid of a season, because we generally expect squid to be damp, and thus the season is going as expected.

Could just say a wet obertan

A wet obertan - all over the shop and fails to deliver

or maybe he called it a damp squid of a season, because we generally expect squid to be damp, and thus the season is going as expected.

Obertan does look a bit like a de-tentacled squid. Actually much more like an octopus. Never mind.

Obertan does look a bit like a de-tentacled squid. Actually much more like an octopus. Never mind.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kmIHGDi2Lss/TUUW_yDzhWI/AAAAAAAADuY/XenZ8PK1OQE/s400/Gabriel-Obertan-United_2337064.jpg

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110911114021/spongebob/images/e/e2/Squidward_Design_2.jpg

Some of this guy's goals for Ajax are ridiculous although the standard of defending in the Dutch top division is pretty crap.

Still really excited to see him play. I reckon him and Cabella could be pretty dangerous together.

I'd rather they took their time than us having them back in the team too early i.e. Abeid/Aarons/Cissé.

In other news I woke up this morning and I was just smiling away to myself because Pardz isn't our manager anymore. It's like a whole weight off my shoulders, man :lol:.

Apart from a brief appearance against Villa I can't recall ever seeing him play.

He's come with a good reputation but I'm sceptical of players from the Eredivisie as I don't think it's very good and due to how his brother is rattling goals in for fun over there but couldn't hit a barn door for us.

I remember that Man City-Ajax CL game in 12/13 where it was 2-2. De Jong scored both goals and basically ran the at least the first half of the game. That's enough for me to think he's going to be good enough for us, like..

Aarons must've chopped his whole hamstring off or something. Hamstring injuries usually lasts 4-6 weeks IIRC, he will have been out at over three months by the time he's back.

He'll be ok now he's not being treated by Doctor Pardew.

Guest ManDoon

Aarons must've chopped his whole hamstring off or something. Hamstring injuries usually lasts 4-6 weeks IIRC, he will have been out at over three months by the time he's back.

He'll be ok now he's not being treated by Doctor Pardew.

"Yes, I was advised not to but he did a little bit yesterday in training that I thought warranted him forty five minutes.

“We never planned to play him longer than that but for forty five minutes he showed the quality he has got.”