Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Guest John Carvery

Quality signing :D as if we didn't learn from signing his brother

One would have thought the alarm bells would have been some kind of a signal

Guest Brendan_Rice

Poor lad, sure there'll be someone on here who's suffered a pneumothorax. Goes without saying that it is absolute agony. My Dad used to get it all the time and it took major surgery to fix. Not good news for SDJ, like.

I had a pneumothorax about 8-9 years ago, sharp pain when I breathed in, it wasn't that bad to be honest. I complained about it for 3-4 days before going to A&E, it wasn't until I passed out on the waiting room floor I realised how serious it was.

They told me it could come back and if it did I might have to get my lung pinned to my ribs to stop it happening. If this happened to de Jong before, I'd be worried.

Guest John Carvery

:anguish:

How many decent footballers do you hear of with a shit brother Apart from Ameoba?

Guest ManDoon

How many decent footballers do you hear of with a shit brother Apart from Ameoba?

Rio Ferdinand

I'm going to start with the best player of all time Diego Maradona. Next.

Poor lad, sure there'll be someone on here who's suffered a pneumothorax. Goes without saying that it is absolute agony. My Dad used to get it all the time and it took major surgery to fix. Not good news for SDJ, like.

I had a pneumothorax about 8-9 years ago, sharp pain when I breathed in, it wasn't that bad to be honest. I complained about it for 3-4 days before going to A&E, it wasn't until I passed out on the waiting room floor I realised how serious it was.

They told me it could come back and if it did I might have to get my lung pinned to my ribs to stop it happening. If this happened to de Jong before, I'd be worried.

Aye that's exactly the surgery my dad had.

Perez

Guest Brendan_Rice

You'd wonder if he would be allowed to play football again if he got his lung pinned.

This might just be the worst post I've ever read. Well done.

Guest John Carvery

How many decent footballers do you hear of with a s*** brother Apart from Ameoba?

Perez

Giggs as well, there's a few it appears.

You'd wonder if he would be allowed to play football again if he got his lung pinned.

You'd think this would be the first occurrence, but then the Docs let my lungs collapse about four times before they got it permanently fixed.

Guest John Carvery

How many decent footballers do you hear of with a s*** brother Apart from Ameoba?

This might just be the worst post I've ever read. Well done.

Calm down