Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Guest bimpy474

I was impressed with him against Man City in the CL. (think it was last season or the season before.)

Aye scored with a near post header from a whipped in corner, unlikely to happen with our floaters though.

Wishful thinking I know but I'd take a midfield 3 of Anita moussa and do jong

You're off your tits if you don't think Sissoko will be right wide man.

Hence the wishful thinking my friend.

Lord knows we've got to play someone out of position

Will be rather happy if this goes through, especially for the £6m quoted. The fact he has previously played as a striker will probably come in handy at some point this season.

Why does that matter? It literally couldn't have less meaning at this point.

Will be rather happy if this goes through, especially for the £6m quoted. The fact he has previously played as a striker will probably come in handy at some point this season.

I still have some sort of hope that signing him for cheap would mean we have more to spend on a striker.

Guest bimpy474

I still have some sort of hope that signing him for cheap would mean we have more to spend on a striker.

Hahahahaha fucking Portsmouth, Leeds, are fucking mental. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Three Dutch players if he joins, possibly 4 if his brother does too. Catching up to the Frenchies.

We do play a very Dutch way...

Like a poxy windmill.

Around £50m more.

Surely it matters quite a lot if our budget is very limited.

I mean it shouldn't be so limited, but in reality due to stringiness it probably is.

Surely it matters quite a lot if our budget is very limited.

It's not limited in the slightest.

Guest bimpy474

I can see the future like, we might actually play nice stuff with De Jong as the number 10 Pardew so wanted. But just imagine if Siem gets injured, hahaha hoofball will return and it'll be just like old times.