Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Guest bimpy474

I wonder if we'll sign his brother as well very cheaply, might help Luuk regain so confidence and form. Tin hat firmly fixed upon my bonce.

assuming this goes according to reports and he signs in next day or two it is impressive and mindbogglingly frustrating how quickly the hierarchy can move on transfers at times.

QUICKLY?!?!?!?!?!

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  2m

Dutch media have been briefed by #ajax that Siem de Jong deal close. #nufc hoping to finalise tonight/tomorrow if all goes to plan.

assuming this goes according to reports and he signs in next day or two it is impressive and mindbogglingly frustrating how quickly the hierarchy can move on transfers at times.

QUICKLY?!?!?!?!?!

well this one came kinda out of nowhere, Cisse was a bolt from the blue as well they are perfectly capable of it on occasion its just ludicrous on others how it can drag on and on and on and on (etc)

I wonder if we'll sign his brother as well very cheaply, might help Luuk regain so confidence and form. Tin hat firmly fixed upon my bonce.

Think we'll only go for Luuk if he is on the cheap. Although he looked shite he might do better if his brother is around. Then again, it hasn't worked for Sammy or Shola.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  2m

Dutch media have been briefed by #ajax that Siem de Jong deal close. #nufc hoping to finalise tonight/tomorrow if all goes to plan.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/512cf0db6bb3f7b44b000006/shamarko-thomas-faceplant.gif

QUICKLY?!?!?!?!?!

well this one came kinda out of nowhere, Cisse was a bolt from the blue as well they are perfectly capable of it on occasion its just ludicrous on others how it can drag on and on and on and on (etc)

Wouldn't surprise me at all if all our transfers we done on excel with profit loss ratios attached.

We will only sign players we take a minimal loss on or of course make a profit.

QUICKLY?!?!?!?!?!

We've been linked with him for bloody ages. :lol:

There's even this from going on three weeks ago: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9339671/transfer-news-siem-de-jong-says-newcastle-have-contacted-agent

QUICKLY?!?!?!?!?!

We've been linked with him for bloody ages. :lol:

There's even this from going on three weeks ago: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9339671/transfer-news-siem-de-jong-says-newcastle-have-contacted-agent

OUT OF THE BLUE DAVE.

So does this mean the end of Grenier or Cabella?

I really want Cabella.

Cabella can play on the flanks but of course nicolin despises us lol

Not as much as looking at himself in the mirror.

Guest bimpy474

So does this mean the end of Grenier or Cabella?

I really want Cabella.

I don't think so as i reckon dumbrain sees De Jong as a front man (10), we'll try for Cabella but wont get him as we won't go above £7m or so. Grenier we can forget as he's way out of our price range at £10m.

Portsmouth remember what happened to them, you nutbar.