Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Why would he fly from Austria to Manchester then travel to Newcastle...Newcastle airport not accept flights from Vienna then??

Or maybe charnley could only get him cattle class Easyjet to Manchester then cross country train to Central....fucking bunch of cheapskates

Proper class every time I've watched Ajax.

He'll turn to shit in no time if he comes here.

Is he quick & tricky or more of a Cabaye type worker of the ball with passes and such?

I've only seen him in the game where Ajax botted City to death.

Why would he fly from Austria to Manchester then travel to Newcastle...Newcastle airport not accept flights from Vienna then??

Or maybe charnley could only get him cattle class Easyjet to Manchester then cross country train to Central....fucking bunch of cheapskates

Perhaps none scheduled? Nee idea. Maybes Harry hijacked the deal with a game of fifa and a bag of cash?

Is he quick & tricky or more of a Cabaye type worker of the ball with passes and such?

Watched Ajax a fair whack in CL. Very tidy, strong on the ball, can pick a pass but has close control enough to make chances for himself.

Watched Ajax a fair whack in CL. Very tidy, strong on the ball, can pick a pass but has close control enough to make chances for himself.

:thup: