Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Only seen him play once, in that game against A

Man City last season and he was absolutely superb.

This does seen very unlike us though. Maybe Ashley saw relegation ahead and felt the need to spend a bit

Not that it means owt, but bumped into Luuks bezzie mate who'd been given VIP box in the Strawberry before a match...didn't have the heart to tell him his mate was shite. Anyway, he said Luuk was very happy with the way he'd been welcomed and looked after. Guessing this would help sway his brother.

Will they take bennys 10 off him?

alan rang up hatem yesterday and asked him to meet him. as ben arfa arrived, pardew made sure no-one else was around and ran up and nutted him. he then tore off his toon shirt, screaming "ave it, AVE IT, AVE IIIIIIIT" at very high volume and pitch. ben arfa lay there, bewildered, with an exposed gut and tears running down his face. alan then pulled down his trousers, crumpled up hatems shirt and proceeded to have a shit on it, wiping his arse across the number 10. he then poured lighter fuel on the top, grabbed hatem by mouth and forced him to watch as he threw a lit match on the soiled shirt. this was all on the center circle at st james park last night. so I think the number 10 may be available to siem if he wants it

Guest antz1uk

Not that it means owt, but bumped into Luuks bezzie mate who'd been given VIP box in the Strawberry before a match...didn't have the heart to tell him his mate was s****. Anyway, he said Luuk was very happy with the way he'd been welcomed and looked after. Guessing this would help sway his brother.

The Strawberry has a VIP box? donkeys years since i been in there

@GraemeBailey

Newcastle close to finalising deal for long term target Siem de Jong. Ajax midfielder available on Bosman free. Class act, good signing.

Eh?? This is making more sense now....

Deleted since.

@GraemeBailey

Newcastle close to finalising deal for long term target Siem de Jong. Ajax midfielder available on Bosman free. Class act, good signing.

No way is this a Bosman fee, no way.

Not that it means owt, but bumped into Luuks bezzie mate who'd been given VIP box in the Strawberry before a match...didn't have the heart to tell him his mate was s****. Anyway, he said Luuk was very happy with the way he'd been welcomed and looked after. Guessing this would help sway his brother.

Yee knaa what I meant.

@GraemeBailey

:lol:

How is that even possible, pretty sure he's under contract.

Guest antz1uk

Yee knaa what I meant.

hhahah i didn't actually but now i've read it back i see where you were coming from  :lol: :lol: