Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

If he buried that chance against Villa he'd have probably started the last 3 games, so he's to blame for the most part

Well he's 'to blame' but missing a chance is hardly the worst crime in the world. If he'd stuck that away then (IMO) people would be taking about how well he is progressing.

I dont think taking him off after that miss was great management really. Players need confidence & less pressure, you get the complete opposite if you miss a chance and then get subbed & dropped. He's not going to come on as a sub and be calm as fuck now if he gets a chance is he, he's gonna shit himself. His lungs have already failed him twice, now the manager takes him out if he makes a mistake. The psychology of it is all against the lad. He needs to have balls of steel to make a career for himself here now, by coming back into the picture & taking any chances he has instantly even though hes barely played football in this league.

He'll be playing against Watford I think, maybe if he does something decent there he will get another run... was deffo bad management dropping him, as everyone has claimed earlier that he's a player that needs a run of games to get back in "shape". He has seemed kinda sluggish when he's played earlier, but unless you're willing to do what it takes to get him into shape we could just sell him on...

In retrospect it was poor miss but we've missed sitters all season long, hence the predicament we are currently in. I'd be more than happy to see him play his preferred more with Mitrovic and Perez but then I think of where Gini is to go and you realize he's probably not better at the #10 role than Wijnaldum IMO.

He'll go to PSV on loan or something if we go down I reckon. Him and Luuk will score 50 between them as they go the season unbeaten.

Chillingly possible.

Exactly what could happen, the brothers will play together and absolutely tear it up and have a decent CL run too.

Talk all the crap about that league you want, but Luuk fucking bosses it over there :lol: