2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ManDoon

Germany the GOAT tournament team. Always in the later stages, so good.

I've been backing them since the start with people at work, reckon I might be onto something.

They just always seem to be there, I'd never bet against them in a tournament

I've been backing them since the start with people at work, reckon I might be onto something.

I just thought other teams would play 'better' but still end up getting knocked out.

It's been a weird tournamant like, loads of good underdog performances but mostly losing, loads of goals but great goalkeeping performances. Would sum it up if it's the best WC ever and a more functional team ended up winning it.

Guest ManDoon

I just thought other teams would play 'better' but still end up getting knocked out.

It's been a weird tournamant like, loads of good underdog performances but mostly losing, loads of goals but great goalkeeping performances. Would sum it up if it's the best WC ever and a more functional team ended up winning it.

Yeah it's been the best in my lifetime tbh. I like the Germans so I'll be fairly happy if they win it

Guest ManDoon

How can anyone like Germany?

:lol: lot of players I like, winners, sporting winners usually as well.

What a fucking awful quarter-final. Knockout stages of the tournament has had long spells of turgid football. That was a full 90 minutes.

It's been the reserve of typical tournaments, usually tense groups then it opens up . The last 16 games all had about 3 minutes of incredibly exciting action after 87/117 minutes of two bald men fighting over a comb.

The game tonight will make up for it.  :)

And even if it's somehow shit, the lasses in football tops thread should be good.  :thup:

Speaking of, just saw a lass in a Colombia shirt while grocery shopping. Way better in real life.

Could have done without Germany getting the first goal. The game would have been a lot better if they were on the front foot, but once they were in front they just stifled France basically, and the French didn't have much of a clue how to break them down. They should have had Remy and Geroud on much earlier.

http://i.imgur.com/VqQ7LDl.png?1

Fred retains his place.

The pressure is on Paulinho and Fernandinho. If they can dominate the midfield as I've seen them do before than there's nothing for Colombia. Excellent news with Maicon! Less nervous now, but my pulse is already at pretty much max anyways.

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/VqQ7LDl.png?1

Fred retains his place.

Why have colombia only got 10 players?