2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinhos Pardewing on Willian is canny impressive. Doesn't look like the same player that was terrific in the CL.

Willian is the only one except Oscar for 15minutes that's had an acceptable performance.

David Luiz playing like he did in the Confed. I can't believe a player can play 5 games like he did in this World Cup to then choke this much in the last two games. It's an unbelievable gap between his highest level in the WC to his lowest.

So proud of our midfield, really working their socks off not letting Holland come close to the goal :yao:

Luiz has never been this bad in the premiership, he's been comical this tournament :lol:

Luiz has had some absolute shockers in the PL, like. Less so with Terry telling him what to do, I guess.

Aye, tbf he's been excellent until last game with Thiago Silva as well, but you can see that as soon as his calming leader is away or having an off day he will as well. He depends on someone that actually keeps him focused on football and nothing else. The first thing he did this game was to try and elbow him and van persie off the game :anguish:

Although, it was offside for their second goal :p

Feel bad for Flip here  :lol:

Don't, I'm enjoying this far more than I ever imagine I could. It's just comically bad stuff. I'll never suffer as much as I did seeing Germany anally rape the nation live though. That was tough, even if it took me three days to realize what has happened.

Mourinhos Pardewing on Willian is canny impressive. Doesn't look like the same player that was terrific in the CL.

Willian is the only one except Oscar for 15minutes that's had an acceptable performance.

David Luiz playing like he did in the Confed. I can't believe a player can play 5 games like he did in this World Cup to then choke this much in the last two games. It's an unbelievable gap between his highest level in the WC to his lowest.

So proud of our midfield, really working their socks off not letting Holland come close to the goal :yao:

Can't believe it? Typical Luiz tbh, he can be great, but he's such a radge he is always likely to have games like this. Teach him some discipline and he'd be canny.

Luiz has never been this bad in the premiership, he's been comical this tournament :lol:

He was good until the semifinal. Absolute mess now.

Worse than absolute mess, it's like he's out there to kill someone. I can't believe a guy like him, who obviously has all the tools in the world to be a great defender can be this inconsistent. It's fucking shameful.

Can't believe it? Typical Luiz tbh, he can be great, but he's such a radge he is always likely to have games like this. Teach him some discipline and he'd be canny.

Aye, probably should've clarified, can't believe he could have 5 excellent games in a row. These types of performances are normal for him every 3 or 4 games.

Feel bad for Flip here  :lol:

f*** that s***. Flip's Brazil losing to one of his most hated teams.. :lol:

Except I actually started to enjoy you guys after the Spain bumming :anguish: I've actually been ashamed to have fallen in love with van Gaal. :anguish: x 100