2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All I know is that the World Champions barely beat us. :yao:

:yao:

:lol: You know we'll hang our hats on that shit too. Just like the 1-1 victory in the 2010 opener.

We stole their model and they only kinda sorta won. Plus we got out the group, almost won it, too! Technically, Deuce. Just technically, mind...I think we won the World Cup.

:lol: You know we'll hang our hats on that shit too. Just like the 1-1 victory in the 2010 opener.

We stole their model and they only kinda sorta won. Plus we got out the group, almost won it, too! Technically, Deuce. Just technically, mind...I think we won the World Cup.

Your logic is borderline DPRK, but I like it. :lol:

Your logic is borderline DPRK, but I like it. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/GBidu.jpg

Fair play to them. Always manage to step up somehow dont they.

Its almost annoying how consistantly good they are, really lovely people when i went over there though. Seem to love English people in my experience & they finally showed some emotion there at the end. Chuffed for them.

The BBC are f***ing ace at montages. That was brilliant.

Mother fucking montage.

But they steal my money for a TV and I love adverts the lefty Saville loving scum[/TT]