Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Guest bimpy474

Very difficult to make a decent Dutch player look completely rubbish, so Pardew will have a tough job on his hands with that. The silly mongoose.

I think Janmaat is fairly Pard-proof tbh. He seems fairly solid all round and decent in the air, so other than play him on the left wing it's difficult to see what The King can do to wreck his value.

Very difficult to make a decent Dutch player look completely rubbish, so Pardew will have a tough job on his hands with that. The silly mongoose.

I think Janmaat is fairly Pard-proof tbh. He seems fairly solid all round and decent in the air, so other than play him on the left wing it's difficult to see what The King can do to wreck his value.

I'm sure he'll try his best, but he'll hopefully fail miserably. I love the way Vurnon has always played his game, and has remained Pardewproof throughout. Let's hope Siem and Daryl follow suit. What kind of name is Daryl for a Dutch guy by the way? I mean really?

Is Anita Pardproof? One could say that the way he plays and what he does would be a lot more important to a team which suits this a lot more than we do under Pardew. Also, maybe then people wouldn't call him shit or say he doesn't offer or add anything.

Anyway, I look forward to chanting his first name in such a drawn out fashion it makes him silently wipe a single tear from his cheek.

No-one is pardproof when there is potential for them to be inexplicably dropped for a prolonged period, or played horribly out of position.

Hopefully Janmaat is safe on the out of position thing, given he'll be our only right-back... but you never know.

How does one become Pardproof, who has the secret?

Anita definitely does.

Really?  Cos as far as I can see Anita has been well and truely Dew'd!

Nah man! Anita would definitely stand out more in a team playing better football, but as far as his actual game goes, he still plays good football.