Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

I always wanted to have a second FF team / league where you pick the shittest players possible who play 60+ minutes every week. Whoever comes last, wins.

[/ifyouknowwhatimean.png]

We did that once. It was quite fun. Only rule was that all budget had to be spent (with a 0.4 margin to account for rises and falls).

Okay, changes!

Krul, Mannone

Debuchy, Filipe Luís, Caulker, Van Aanholt, Hutton (yes, *that* Hutton)

Fàbregas, Ramsey, Mata, Sigurdsson, Isgrove

Costa, Remy, Lukaku

This iteration of the team is a bit cheaper than the last, and leaves me with 1.5 to play with once the game starts.

Okay, changes!

Krul, Mannone

Debuchy, Filipe Luís, Caulker, Van Aanholt, Hutton (yes, *that* Hutton)

Fàbregas, Ramsey, Mata, Sigurdsson, Isgrove

Costa, Remy, Lukaku

This iteration of the team is a bit cheaper than the last, and leaves me with 1.5 to play with once the game starts.

Actually quite impressed with your use of this word. Not a single person I know would understand it. :clap:

Shit team like. :lol:

Right, managed to resist the temptation and have only just created a team as I knew I would be tinkering with it from the moment of creation until the very last minute before GW1 deadline. Feel good about my chances, what's up with the paid league we talked about earlier?

I asked for volunteers to organise the paid league earlier but no one took up the offer. You could take up the mantle of course, but being so close to season's start, it's as dead as Pardew's front-foot fretting football.

I asked for volunteers to organise the paid league earlier but no one took up the offer. You could take up the mantle of course, but being so close to season's start, it's as dead as Pardew's front-foot fretting football.

I can organise. Don't think it has to be dead, people just need to have a team before the round start. We can set up our own league for the ones who've paid any time (at least I think so).

I can organise. Don't think it has to be dead, people just need to have a team before the round start. We can set up our own league for the ones who've paid any time (at least I think so).

:thup:

The list of interested people is in the OP. Considering the first match is tomorrow, you might want to create a league and PM the league codes before you collect the money. Or the alternative is to have everyone enter in GW2 so you can have more time.

£12.5m over budget. ???

That's just what the 15 most selected players would cost I believe.

Ahh got you. Yeah I've got 8 of those. I imagine everyone has, it's the other few that's the difference, like who gets this season's Ramsey before the flock, etc.

Final changes made before work.....

Foster (Krul from next week)

Pieters, B.Davies, Lovren

Barkley, Eriksen, Mata, Sissoko

Rooney, Sturridge ©, Costa

Elliot, Delph, Vlaar, Bruce

:thup:

The list of interested people is in the OP. Considering the first match is tomorrow, you might want to create a league and PM the league codes before you collect the money. Or the alternative is to have everyone enter in GW2 so you can have more time.

I think it would be handy to create a new private league for tracking purposes AND extend the registration and payment period until the start of GW2.