Wellington Phoenix 0-1 Newcastle United - BT Sport 1

LRD

Thought de Jong looked canny before he went off, and Perez has been lively. Impressed with Haidara too, some good powerful runs.

Aye he's got a great appreciation of space.

Dare I say he may actually look more comfortable in the advance role than Cabaye did.

Thought de Jong looked canny before he went off, and Perez has been lively. Impressed with Haidara too, some good powerful runs.

Aye he's got a great appreciation of space.

Dare I say he may actually look more comfortable in the advance role than Cabaye did.

I'd agree.

Bad miss from wor Jack  :lol:

The defender blocked it man, tats why we got a corner :lol:

Anyone else and its not an issue but Colback gets slated for good defending

This. Looks tidy tbf. That's 9 more dangerous corners than we have seen on 4/5 seasons. Doing things that will make him an automatic starter for pards.. Dangerous times.

This. Looks tidy tbf. That's as 9 more dangerous corners than we have seen on 4/5 seasons. Doing things that will make him an automatic starter for pards.. Dangerous times.

Looks bog standard with very few redeeming features to me.

Same thing rocka, tidy just makes is sound better lol. Just doing his job without looking like a superstar.

Forgot to say though.. Elliot :yao:  We're gonna need a bigger boat. Actually lets rephrase that as he move and looks like a cruise ship. We need a better back up keeper.

Watching him these past few games. I would have no qualms playing him in the premier league.

It feels somewhat foolhardy to judge him based off a couple of games in pre season but he looks like a real talent.

Ayozé showing good workrate.

Putting himself around a lot. Strong but seems to have a decent touch and turn on him, even this early in preseason.

He's a talent, It's just the old addage of can he settle and survive in a Pardew system where chances are few and far between.

He's going the right way about it though.

Guest Roger Kint

This. Looks tidy tbf. That's as 9 more dangerous corners than we have seen on 4/5 seasons. Doing things that will make him an automatic starter for pards.. Dangerous times.

Looks bog standard with very few redeeming features to me.

Had a better game than Anita, god he has been awful with the ball